Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Cannot Update Scanner
Cannot Update Scanner

2834 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-28 19:06:22

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    SophiaOshields
    2014-08-20 06:55:41
     Hi, my name is Richard Vanderford and I'm a tech here at Riedville Road Auto Service here in Spartanburg SC. We have a DS708 scanner that is in need of updates. But every time I try, I get a message "cannot connect to server". We have good WiFi signal here at the shop, and I've even tried updating it by using a hardwired computer by installing the SD card in my laptop. Still no luck. Is there an issue that I don't know about? We really need this updats ASAP please. If you could, please contact me as as soon as possible @ 864-587-1849 Ask for Richard. As I am the one that was put in charge of keeping it updated. We really like the scanner, but have recently ran across a couple of vehicles that are not in the scanner yet.

Thanks,
    Richard Vanderford

Reidville Road Auto

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2014-08-21 02:02:44 (Reply to:SophiaOshields)

Hi Richard,

first, the forum is not the place to get autel support quickly ...

The error you see can have different reasons, one can be high traffic or work a the autel servers.
    Did you install the latest PC suite ?
    If not not, install V6.31, insert SD, start update software on PC, log into autel site, select the SD drive letter and try again.
    Mostly that works fine, at least it always worked for me.
    You can also try with a new/blank SD if the tool is in use.(As long as your have a running update periode)
    I never use WiFi to update the tool, always wire connection and mostly the PC software.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    albanymitsu

2014-08-28 19:06:22 (Reply to:fware)

Thank you
  Total1 Pages